Photoelectric liquid's level sensor. It has high sensitivity without the need to use the mechanical parts. The probe withstands high temperature and high pressure. It works with the Arduino modules. The kit includes a cable adapted to Gravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found in the user guide.
The module works with any microcontroller with digital inputs, including Arduino. To read data, simply connect the power supply and output pin to any input of the microcontroller, and read its status.
Example of connecting the sensor with Arduino.
|Do not install the probe near the bright lights, or directly in sunlight, as it will lead to interference.|
- Model: FS-IR02
- Type: photoelectric liquid level sensor
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Output current: 12 mA
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 105°C
- Output of the low status: less than 0.1 V
- Output of the high status: 4.6 V
- The accuracy of liquid's level measurement: +/- 0.5 mm
- Material: polycarbonate
- Range of measuring: no restrictions
- Cable length: 450 mm
- Communications: digital signal 0/1
- Cable for connection with Gravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield
- The dimensions of the board: 28 x 28 mm
- The main module
- Connecting cable