Adhesive coatings - application
Adhesive adhesives, or rather their principle of operation is based on the so-called intermolecular phenomenon. In this category you will find coatings produced only by reputable companies, which have many years of experience in 3D printing market. We offer printing adhesives from companies such as Devil Design, G-ECO-N and Dimafix.
- Adhesive liquids should be applied to the work table in case of many hours of 3D printer work. In our shop you will find coatings that require virtually no work to remove from the workbench. After cooling down to about 30°C (temperature may vary depending on the specific manufacturer and product) the coating starts to come off on its own.
- We also offer spray formulations. Their main advantages include high efficiency, ease of application and, above all, precision. Even less experienced 3D printer users will surely manage to apply the coating evenly. Depending on the needs and frequency, we offer formulations with different capacities.
Printing adhesives available in our offer are distinguished by universal application, so they can be used in materials such as TPU, HIPS, PLA, ABS PET-G and ASA. Furthermore, they can be safely used on both aluminium and glass tables.
Adhesive adhesives - what else is worth knowing about them?
In Botland's assortment you can find printing adhesives, which activate their adhesive properties after exceeding suitably high temperature, e.g. 50°C.
- Manufacturers of selected preparations also specify the zone of action of their preparations. In practice this means specifying with what strength the coating acts in a specific temperature range. Usually 3 or 4 zones are marked, which provide basic, medium, strong or maximum force with which the printout adheres to the table.
In our offer you will find adhesive fluids that are completely safe both for people and for the environment. The concentrated formula guarantees high performance.
Printing adhesives - other information
The manufacturer provides a detailed instruction manual, so that everyone, even a novice 3D printer user, will have no problem with the proper use of preparations of this type.
- In most cases, the method of use looks as follows. Coatings are applied directly to a dry, clean and cool working table. The table should then be warmed up to the proper working temperature and wait about 2 or 3 minutes for the adhesive to dry. Once the printing is complete, wait until the print has reached room temperature. The next step is to carefully peel off the print. You can use a spatula to do this. It is worth noting that the use of adhesives is not associated with the risk of mechanical damage to the table.
- Depending on a particular manufacturer, adhesive coatings are characterised by varied consistency and smell.
If you have any questions about adhesive coatings or other products available in our store, feel free to contact us. Our qualified staff of experts is ready to dispel any doubts. We give you our phone number, e-mail address and contact form. All data can be found in the "Contact" tab. In the assortment of our shop, apart from adhesion coatings you will also find a wide range of accessories for 3D printers. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the offer of original spare parts, thanks to which your device will remain in perfect technical condition for a long time.