Product description: justPi contact board - 830 holes
Contact board for creating electronic circuits without the need of soldering. It has 830 holes. It allows direct insertion of electronic components (such as sensors, buttons, potentiometers, diodes and many others) and connecting them with wires to the main circuit, such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi. The board structure is covered with double sided tape from the bottom.
The dimensions of the board may slightly differ from those given in the description.
Contact board - 830 holes
Professional pin board with 830 holes is perfect solution for every DIY enthusiast. The accessory allows you to efficiently prototype, create and test new electronic circuits.
The board has a characteristic field layout, interspersed with two lines - blue and red, which indicate the power supply. This greatly facilitates any electronic work.
Please visit our Blog where we answer frequently asked questions:
- How does a contact plate work?
- How is a contact board built?
- Why is contact board so useful for beginners?
- Examples of circuit board use.
The justPi contact board.
Advantages of contact boards
- Easy to use - every prototype can be rebuilt in a short time
- They do not destroy electronic elements - elements can be easily used in other projects
- Durable - on one board you can build various circuits many times
- With the help of the PCB you can easily connect and test various electronic accessories
Specification of justPi PCB
- Colour: white
- Number of holes: 830
- It has colored stripes that indicate the polarity of the power supply (+ and -)
- Double sided tape included
- Hole pattern: 2.54 mm
- Dimensions: 165 x 53 mm
It is very difficult to peel off the sticky plate. It is best not to use this option or to stick the tile to a universal stand which will always be at hand.