LCD display 2x16 characters with black backlight, it can display the font in any colour from the RGB palette. Communicates with two-wire I2C bus. The kit includes a cable adapted to Gravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The display communicates with the Arduino using the I2C bus, the connection can be facilitated by the output expander Gravity prepared by the manufacturer.
|VCC||Supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus.|
|Traffic||Data line of the I2C bus.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: 60 mA
- Display: 16 x 2 characters
- Communication: IIC / I2C
- Backlight: black
- Font color: RGB
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70℃
- Ambient temperature: -30 to 80℃
- Dimensions: 87 x 32 x 13 mm