Module from the Grove series, based on the system LM2904 and a microphone. It can be powered with a voltage ranging from 3.5 V to 10 V. Output is the analog signal. The sensor can detect the strength of the environment's sound. It has an analog output that makes it compatible with most of the commissioning modules, including Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
This product is only available in our market in Poland and cannot be sold to other countries.
|VCC||Supply voltage 3.3 V or 10 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 10 V
- Output signal: analog (0 to 1023)
- Working frequency: 50 to 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -48 dB to 66
- The ratio of signal to noise: > 58 dB
- 50 multicolor LEDs
- Dimensions: 110 x 70 x 11 mm