Product description: 16x2 RGB I2C KeyPad LCD display overlay for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B - DFRobot DFR0514
Overlay produced by DFRobot forRaspberry Pi 3B+and4Bin form ofLCD display. The screen displays characters in atwo-linelayout16x2. It presents subtitles in the following configuration:colored backgroundand black subtitles. It displays inRGBrange - 16 million colours. It also enables individual regulation of backlight brightness. On the front side of the overlay there are5functionalbuttonsto control Raspberry Pi. Thanks to them it is possible to switch display and additional configuration. The16x2 LCDdisplay is applicable when building a miniature data display monitor. It can also be used to create a small operating platform. The overlay usesI2Ccommunication interface.
Contents of the kit
- LCD 16x2 RGB I2C KeyPad - Raspberry Pi overlay
- Mounting elements
Product is compatible with Raspberry Pi.
A detaileduser guideis available on the manufacturer's website, which makes getting started with the display much easier. Among other things, it includes a description of the pins and instructions for configuring the overlay with the Raspberry Pi.
Technical specification of the overlay
- Overlay type: LCD display
- Overlay compatible with Raspberry Pi versions 3B+ and 4B
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Logic voltage: 3,3 V
- Operating current: ≤ 60 mA
- Display size: 16 x 2
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Backlighting: adjustable RGB backlighting
- Color gamut displayed: RGB 16 million
- Display effects: Coloured background - black lettering
- Equipped with 5 user buttons
- Operating temperature range: from -20°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature range: from -30°C to 80°C
- Module dimensions: 85 x 56 x 27 mm
In our offer you will also find a model with the display effect:coloured lettering - black background. Welcome!