Product description: Shelly Pro 4PM - 4-channel 230V WiFi controller with display - Android / iOS application
Four-channel WiFi controller for remote control of 230V devices. Shelly Pro 4PM module is enclosed in a housing designed for mounting on a DIN rail. Controller with 1.8" display allows full, intelligent automation without additional wiring. The Shelly Pro line is ideal for homes, offices, stores, business and manufacturing facilities. The Shelly Pro 4PM provides wireless control of four 230-volt devices with a maximum load of 16 amps per channel and a total load of 40 amps with the ability to accurately measure power consumption.
WiFi controller for DIN rail
The Shelly Pro line is designed to be mounted on a globally standardized DIN rail in a control cabinet. This makes it suitable for use in all types of buildings and provides a seamless installation without the need for additional components.
Key features of Shelly Pro 4PM
- Connectivity: the module communicates over a 2.4 GHz WiFi wireless network with Acces Point and Client Mode support, as well as Bluetooth using the Shelly Cloud application. The controller is also equipped with an Ethernet port for wired LAN connection. The device can work simultaneously with wireless and wired network.
- Security: Shelly Pro 4PM is equipped with thermal, overload and overvoltage protections. The enclosure is made of flame retardant material (V-0).
- HTTP/HTTPS webhooks
- sunrise/sunset actions with time shifts
- Weekly scheduling
- custom scripts
- Voice control: the device works with voice assistants Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Yandex Alica
- Supported platforms: Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Yandex Alica, Smart Things, MQTT, Home Assistant, REST, Homey, Hubitat, Hoobs, Symcon, Home Seer, Domoticz, Nymea, Open HAB
Enhanced safety features
The Shelly Pro 4PM controller has enhanced safety features that make the unit suitable for any environment.
- Overheat Protection. If the built-in sensor detects an unsafe level of temperature or a rapid rise in temperature, the unit will close the outputs causing the connected devices to shut down and send an alert. The temperature sensor measures every 100 ms.
- Overloadprotection. If an overload is detected, the outputs will be closed and a notification will be sent immediately. The overload protection feature protects your device and other electrical equipment from potential damage.
- Overvoltage protection. Voltage spikes can be dangerous to electrical equipment and machinery. To prevent damage, the unit closes the outputs when overvoltages are detected and sends a notification immediately.
- Reduced flammability (V-0). All Shelly Pro components are manufactured from fire-resistant materials and retain their design even when exposed to high temperatures.
Precise measurement of energy consumption
The Shelly Pro 4P remote WiFi controller is equipped with an ESP32 processor, providing instant notifications and real-time power consumption measurements. Precise power measurement features of PM devices inform you of the power consumption of each connected device, allowing you to analyze the data and help reduce your electricity costs.
Shelly Pro 4PM specifications
- Supply voltage: 110 V to 230 V AC ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz
- Number of channels: 4 single-phase
- Maximum load: up to 16 A per channel, up to 40 A for the whole device
- Working temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Power consumption: up to 4 W
- thermal protection
- overload / overvoltage protection
- power measurement
- HTTP / HTTPS webhooks
- custom scripts (mjs)
- intelligent on/off
- local and remote control
- east / west
- weekly schedule
- Connectivity: wireless WiFi / Bluetooth, wired Ethernet
- WiFi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- WiFi radio signal power: 1 mW
- WiFi range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 57 mm