The vapor sensor is compatible with Arduino. When the humidity increases, output voltage increases. It can be used in projects such as a rain detector or touch sensor based on humidity.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found in the user guide.
An example of the connection of the vapor sensor, with the Arduino.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output voltage: 0 V to 4.5 V (for 5 V) or 0 V to 3 V (for 3.3 V)
- Type: analog
- blue wire: analog output
- black wire: system ground GND
- red cable: supply voltage
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 6 mm