OLED blue display with a diagonal of 0.96" and a resolution of 128 x 64 px. The screen is based on SSD1306driver, works with voltages of 3.3 V and 5 V, and communicates over I2C.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The module has straight goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm raster, communicates through an I2C interface. Description of the specific outputs is shown in the table.
|1||VCC||Supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5.0 V.|
|2||GND||The ground of the system.|
|3||SCL||I2C clock line.|
|4||SDA||I2C data line.|
- Working voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.0 V
- Driver: SSD1306(documentation)
- Communication: I2C
- Display type: OLED
- Diagonal: 0,96"
- Resolution: 128 x 64 px
- Color: blue
- The viewing angle of above 160 °
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
- Goldpin connectors - raster of 2.64 mm
- Dimensions: 28 x 27 mm