Product description: 0.54'' 4-character alphanumeric display - blue - STEMMA QT / Qwiic - Adafruit 1912
Alphanumeric display by Adafruit, based on the HT16K33 controller. The diagonal of the display is 0.54'' , and the resolution is 4 characters (numbers from 0 to 9, letters from A to Z) presented in blue . There are additional 4 dots on the screen, which are located directly behind each segment. The module for communication uses a bidirectional I2C bus , has built-in STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors for easy connection of the module without the need for soldering. Segments and connectors should be soldered into the board by yourself.
The manufacturer has also prepared a detailed user guide - check it out!
0.54'' 4-character alphanumeric display - blue - STEMMA QT / Qwiic - Adafruit 1912.
Pins of the segment display module
The module communicates with the microcontroller via the I2C interface, on the board you can also find 2 Qwiic / STEMMA QT connectors for quick connection to modules equipped with the same connector. The supply voltage is 3 V or 5 V.
- VIO/VCC - supply voltage 3 V / 5 V
- GND - system ground
- SDA - data line of the I2C interface
- SCL - clock line of the I2C interface
Display technical specification
- Type: segmented
- Driver: HT16K33
- Number of digits: 4
- Displayed symbols: letters from A to Z, numbers from 0 to 9
- Additional symbols: 1x dot after each segment
- Backlight color: blue
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- I2C address: from 0x70 to 0x77 - selected with jumpers
- Connectors: Qwiic / STEMMA QT, solder pads
- Requires self-soldering
- Backpack plate dimensions: 28 x 51 x 4 mm
- Backpack plate weight: 5.5 g
- Display dimensions: 21 x 25 x 14 mm
- Display weight: 4.7g
- Backpack tile - 1 piece
- 2-digit segment display - 2 pieces
- Golpin strip 5-pin raster 2.54 mm - 1 piece
The set requires self-assembly.