Development board allows us to study the FPGA chips. The module is equipped with EP4CE10F17C8N with 164 I/O. The board is configured through the JTAG interface. It also has buttons, LEDs, etc.
The manufacturer provides a detailedmanual.
- Diagram FPGA:EP4CE10F17C8N in caseBGA256
- Generator frequency: 50 MHz
- Working voltage: 1.15 V to 3,465 V
- The number of blocks microcel: 10320
- RAM: 414 kbps
- PLL: 2
- Configuration via JTAG
- 5 LEDs
- 4 buttons
- 164 pins I/O for the purposes defined by the user
- Equipped with a voltage regulator