iNode Control ID is a smart RFID identifier designed primarily for security checks for security personnel. It can be used as an electronic key. It communicates via Bluetooth 4.0. The module can be used in RFID systems. iNode Control ID will be a great addition to your workplace.
If the ID authorization ID is successful, then iNode Control Point allows you to e.g. close a contact which can turn on the handle opening the door and then the device stores this information in the iNode Control ID. Further scanning of this information from the iNode Control ID allows you to say what rooms a person carrying this ID has visited.
Check how to useiNode!
Apps for ANDROID and WINDOWS. Configuration software iNodeSetup.exe works on Windows with Bluetooth adapter based on the CSR 8510 chipset or Serial USB Transceiver iNode, iNode LAN. Linux system requires iNode Serial Transceiver USB and/or iNode LAN, and e.g. Ubuntu with Wine. The current version of firmware for iNode products available on the technical support site: http://support.elsat.com.pl/ user: inode, with no password.
- Access control
- People and vehicle movement control
- Work time control
- Alarm systems
- Home automation
- Gate automation
- Bluetooth BLE - configurable from a PC
- power: -18 dBm to 8 dBm (the maximum distance up to 200m in open space)
- the name of the device
- UUID transmission - 16 ASCII characters
- the user's password
- the password to access the device - independent of the user's password
- Power supply:CR2032 battery- not included
- Plastic body
- Size: CR2032: Ø 32mm x 9.5mm;
- Remote replacement of the software
- Two LED diodes
- 14 bit motion sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- temperature sensor with a resolution of 1°C
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 65°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80% RGH
- Chipset: CSR 101x
- Weight: 5g