Complete module for communicating with the BleBox drivers. It can be used to manage the device with the buttons without having to connect the devices with wires. BleBox inBox works with any monostable switch (doorbell button).
Module BleBox inBox is powered by a single 3V CR123 battery (included), without any works in the electric circuit, making its completely safe to use in places where the use of 230V circuit breakers could be dangerous.
To control another BleBox module, the inBox module has to be to connected to a monostable switch and you need to perform several steps, described in the manual. inBox has 4 control inputs, that means one module can be connected to e.g. 4-key switch and each key programmed the way that each key will be responsible for a different module or function. One inBox module can operate 4 buttons too and serve various functions.
- Number of inputs: 4
- Input type: logic, pulse
- Type of buttons: monostable
- Power supply: battery 3V CR123 (included)
- Time battery life: up to 5 years (depends on quality of battery)
- The number of supported devices: max. 30
- Transmission frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Data transmission: encrypted confirmation
- Encryption: 512 bit keys using elliptic curve cryptography and the key at every transmission
- Range: up to 100m outdoors and 40m indoor (depending on the design and self-development)
- Body: composition polyurethane self-extinguishing - insulation class B (130°C)
- Dimensions: 45 x 35 x 19mm