Development board allows us to studythe FPGA chips. The module is equipped withXilinx Artix 7with2 GB of DDR3 memory, and up to80 points I/O. Board is programmed via the built-inUSB connector. It also has anEthernet connector,buttons, LEDs, display, segment display, slot for memory cards microSD,etc.
Built-in HDMI input / output and large memory DDR3 SDRAM make the Mimas A7 a great platform for video capture, processing and visualization. Switches and7-segment displays are ideal for learning, prototyping, and debugging.
The manufacturer provides a detaileduser manual.
- The layout of the FPGA:Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA (XC7A50T-1FGG484C)
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Memory SDRAM: 2GB DDR3
- Power supply: 5 V to 12 V (mini-usb or DC Jack select zworką)
- Built-in USB 2.0 interface (USB connector type B)
- 2 x mini Display Port
- 2 HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Configuration via JTAG and USB
- 6 buttons
- 8 DIP switches
- VGA output
- Output Jack
- Slot for memory cards microSD
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display
- 80 pin I/O for the purposes defined by the user
- The dimensions of the board: 120 x 91 x 16 mm