The device allows you to create navigation systems inside buildings. It is also suitable for the marking of the various places, shops, etc. After detecting iNode Beacon with the specified UUID the app may give the user additional information related to this location. One application of the device is the implementation of interactive guides for museums or exhibitions. The additional password function for authorization of the app on your smartphone or PC protects it from being copied.
It has the LED sygnal function active when within the reach of the scanning device. The broadcasting time can be changed in the range from 0.3 to 10 seconds.
It is possible to configure the device from the iNode MQTT Monitor application from an Android OS phone.
By default, it is configured to send a frame in the iBeacon format with information about the battery voltage and temperature of the sensor.
Check how to useiNode!
Apps for ANDROID and WINDOWS. Configuration software iNodeSetup.exe works on Windows with Bluetooth adapter based on the CSR 8510 chipset or Serial USB Transceiver iNode, iNode LAN. Linux system requires iNode Serial Transceiver USB and/or iNode LAN, and e.g. Ubuntu with Wine.The current version of firmware for iNode products available on the technical support site:http://support.elsat.com.pl/user: inode, with no password.
- Navigation systems inside and outside buildings
- Store locations
- Bluetooth 5.1 BLE - configurable from a PC
- power: -18 dBm to 2,5 dBm
- name of the device
- identifier UUID - 16 ASCII characters
- mask of channels used for transmission
- transmission frame data with response to requests in simulation mode to the other BLE device
- user's password
- password to access the device - independent from the user's password
- Power supply: CR2032 battery- not included
- Body: plastic
- Dimensions:Ø 32mm x 9.5 mm
- Remote replacement of the software
- One LED diode
- Temperature sensor: resolution 1°C
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80 % RHG
- Weight: 5 g
- Chipset: CSR 101x
The product case is random color.