Product description: Voltage converter from 3V to 5.5V to 3.3V 2A - TPS62827 - Adafruit 4920
Voltage converter equipped withTPS62827chip. Allows to obtain from input voltage in range of3V to5,5V output value of3,3Vwith current2A. It can be used as a converter to supply circuits that require3.3V from e.g.batteries. The chip also provides2 Aover the full3.3 V to 5.5 Vrange, which includesLi-Polbatteries, alkaline batteries and USB power, among others. The module was produced by Adafruit company.
In our shop you will also find other modules byAdafruit. We invite you to familiarize with the offer.
The module is equipped with leads in a form of soldering fields, to which goldpin connectors should be soldered. The kit includes the appropriate goldpin connectors1x4 - raster 2,54 mm. The converter should be connected to a chosen controller according to the pinout below:
- GND- system ground
- 3V- output voltage pin 3,3 V / 2 A
- VIN- input voltage pin in the range from 3 V to 5.5 V
- En- ENABLE pin
In our assortment you will also find othervoltage converters. We invite you to familiarize with offer of our shop.
Technical specification of the converter module
- Type: voltage converter
- Built-in circuit: TPS62827
- Compatible with the chip: LM1117-3.3V TO-220
- Fixed operating frequency: 2.2 MHz
- Up to 97% efficiency
- Input voltage range: 3 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage value: 3.3 V / 2 A
- Peak current: 3 A
- Pinouts: solder fields (dedicated goldpin connector included)
- Converter dimensions: 16 x 10 mm
- Mounting hole diameter (internal): 2.5 mm
- Voltage converter from 3V to 5,5V to 3,3V 2A from Adafruit
- Connector goldpin 1x4 - 2,54 mm pitch