The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
AIS home is the product that enables you to deliver the content of commands and accomplish them. You can use it in many different ways:via the mobile Android app, via a web browser available on the local network and by usinga dedicated radio remote control and voice commands.
With AIS DOM the home control can be automated so that special conditions should trigger specific actions in your home. The product is easy to use also for people with poor sight and for the elderly. For example, to turn on the radio, just press and hold the microphone (on the remote control or the app), and then say, "Turn on the radio RMF".
The gateway software
The platform includes 4 main system components, 3 of them are already installed
- The Android system - a minimal system with additional packages available through the APT package manager from the AIS Linux package store.
- Automation platform- a modified and supplemented Home Assistant platform.
- Additional apps- apps available on Google
- Online services- defined in the on-line platform:
- external services that require authentication
The microphone is turned on only when the button is being pressed. After releasing the button, the microphone is automatically disconnected, and what has been said is automatically processed andthe command is executed (e.g. switching on the lights, turning on the music, controlling blinds, watering the lawn, checking the weather, news, etc.).
ARM Coretx A53
Android 7.1.2 (root),
2 GB DDR
|Built-in drive||16 GB eMMC|
|AV||3,5 mm jack|
3,5 mm jack
1x OTG + 1x USB 2.0
|Memory card slot||TF|
|WiFi||2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Power Supply 5V, 2A||Included|
|Remote||buy it separately|
- Power supply
- HDMI cable