The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: below 10 mA for 5 V
- Built-in LED indicating the activation
- Digital output signal:
- High status: 3.9 V when 5 V supply - default
- Low status: 0.1 V - after you press the button
- Pins: the assembled goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch
- Has mounting holes
- Dimensions: 23 x 23 x 5 mm
Assembled system with touch-button with the controller. Thanks to the digital output signal SIG, the module can be connected directly to the pins of the microcontroller or the development kit, including Arduino. Supply voltage in the range from 3 V to 5 V, must be connected between VCC and GND pins.
The product is compatible with Arduino