Sensor recognizing the concentration ofcarbon monoxide (CO)in the air. It uses a voltage of3V(2 x AAA batteries included). It alerts you with sound and optical signals about dangerous for human's health concentration of this gas. The sensor recognizes the CO alarm concentration from 300 ppm. It has aTest button enabling verifying the correct operation of the device and turning the alarm signalisation off. CD-50B8 mini CO sensor will reinforce your safety.
Before connecting, refer to the kit instructions.
- Sensor: electrochemical CO sensor by Figaro
- Power: 3V(2 x AAA batteries included)
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Humidity: 15% to 90%
- Current consumption
- Stand-by: up to 10 µa
- Alarm: 100 mA
- Reach: approx. 20 to 25m2
- Protection: IP20
- Alarm: acoustic 85dB and optical
- Buttons: test / mute
- Dimensions: 68 x 68 x 35mm
- Weight: 70g
Finds application in:
- domestic boiler rooms with CO stoves burning solid fuels and inflammable gas
- kitchens, bathrooms equipped with gas device
- domestic garages with LPG installation
- school physics and chemistry laboratories
- public areas
Each CD-50B8 minisensor was tested in Polish laboratories for correct operation. The following video shows the measurement procedure.