Description: 3D printer resin - PrimaCreator Value Water Washable UV Resin 500 ml - Clear.
Clear resinused as a modeling material for 3D printers. It is cured with UV light in the wavelengthrange 395 nm to 405 nm. During printing, it may emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity. To remove the resin residues from the model, just ordinary water is sufficient, no special chemicals are required for this purpose. Models made of PrimaCreator Value Water Washable resin are characterized by low shrinkage and high hardness. They can be dried in sunlight or in a special chamber. The product is sold in a500 mlbottle.
Performance features of PrimaCreator resin
- During model forming, theresinemits a small amount of unpleasant odours
- Environmentally friendly printing: no chemicals are required for model cleaning
- Finished prints have a uniform colour with a semi-matt surface and precisely rendered details
- The highest quality components were used to produce the resin
- Designed mainly for lower power DLP printers using UV light to cure resin, includingZortrax InkspireandAnycubic Photon.
- Curing time of the resin is 4 to 8 seconds per coat
- Finished models can be dried in a special chamber from 2 to 5 minutes. In case of final curing in the sun, the printout should be exposed to sunlight for 10 to 20 minutes. In case of high cloudiness this time increases up to 60 minutes.
Always use protective measures when working with the resin: nitrileglassesand gloves.
|Modulus of elasticity:||from 1,882 to 2,385 MPa|
|Bending strength:||from 40 to 58 MPa|
|Thermal expansion:||95 E-6|
|Shrinkage value:||from 3.35% to 4.24%|
|Linear contraction:||1.05% to 1.35%|
|Tensile strength:||from 30 to 52 MPa|
|Stretch module:||from 1,779 to 2,385 MPa|
|Extension at break:||from 4% to 10%|
|Shore hardness:||85 to 88 D|
|Density:||from 1.05 to 1.25 g/cm3|
|Impact:||41 to 48 j/m|
|The viscosity:||from 100 to 350 MPa x s|
|UV wavelength of curing resin:||from 395 to 405 nm|