Description: 3D printer resin - PrimaCreator Value Water Washable UV Resin 500 ml - White.
Whiteresin for3D printers. The UV wavelength of the curing resin isbetween 395 nm and 405 nm. During printing it may emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity. The product does not require the use of chemicals to remove the remains of uncured printing material. Cleaning of the finished model is limited to rinsing it in water. PrimaCreator resin prints can be cured in a special chamber or under the influence of sunlight. They show a slight shrinkage, and after the final treatment they are very hard. The product is sold in a500 mlbottle.
Performance features of PrimaCreator resin
- The highest quality components were used to produce the resin
- Environmentally friendly printing: the resin does not require chemicals to rinse finished models
- Finished prints have uniform colour with a semi-matt surface, clear details and smooth transitions between layers
- During model forming, theresinmay emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity
- Designed mainly for lower power DLP printers using UV light to cure resin, includingZortrax InkspireandAnycubic Photon.
- Curing time of the resin is 4 to 8 seconds per coat
- Finished models can be dried in a special chamber for 2 to 5 minutes. In case of final curing in the sun, the printout should be exposed to sunlight for 10 to 20 minutes. In case of high cloudiness this time increases up to 60 minutes.
Always use protective measures when working with the resin: nitrileglassesand gloves.
|Modulus of elasticity:||from 1,882 to 2,385 MPa|
|Bending strength:||from 40 to 58 MPa|
|Thermal expansion:||95 E-6|
|Shrinkage value:||from 3.35% to 4.24%|
|Linear contraction:||1.05% to 1.35%|
|Tensile strength:||from 30 to 52 MPa|
|Stretch module:||from 1,779 to 2,385 MPa|
|Extension at break:||from 4% to 10%|
|Shore hardness:||85 to 88 D|
|Density:||from 1.05 to 1.25 g/cm3|
|Impact:||41 to 48 j/m|
|The viscosity:||from 100 to 350 MPa x s|
|UV wavelength of curing resin:||from 395 to 405 nm|