The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Overlay to Arduino allowing data transmission on 315 MHz. This band is used, for example, in building security systems, vehicle monitoring, remote controls, wireless meter reading, fire safety systems, etc. The maximum transmission distance is 40 m. The module also has an XBee connector.An additional advantage is a connector forXBee wireless communication systems, which enablesdirect connection of the module to the board.
Arduino compatible product
The manufacturer has prepared a user guide with asample program for Arduino.
RF Shield is compatible with all 315 MHz network modules based on SC2260, SC2262, PT2260 and PT2262. The module works witha 315 MHz remote control. In this case all address jumpers must be removed.
- Compatible withArduino
- Used Arduino ports: 3, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Frequency of operation: 315 MHz
- Maximum current: 10 mA
- Modulation mode: ASK
- Demodulation mode: Superheterody
- Affection: -102 dBm
- Transmission speed: up to 9.6 kb/s
- Antenna impedance: 75 Ω
- The circuit: SC2272
- Expansion interface: XBee
- Transmission distance: up to 40 m
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 70 °C