The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Cheapduino is one of the easiest boards that are compatible with Arduino. It is designed to use in one-off projects, such as gifts, education, clothing, and various other ideas. It is based on the ATmega8 microcontroller, it has 3 PWM outputs, 3 analog ports, I2C and UART interface. It is working with voltage from 3 V to 5 V.
The module is very small, its dimensions are 2 x 2 cm. The price refers to 5 modules.
The has installed Arduino bootloader - this means that it can be programmed using free environment Arduino IDE. In the menu, you need to choose the COM port and the Arduino NG / ATmega8 board. Due to the small size, the board doesn't have a USB - UART converter which is used for programming. Included is an additional board, combined with the Cheapduino through the tape (blue side goes up) to which you should attach an external USB - UART converter.
The Cheapduino connection with the auxiliary board for USB - UART converter.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Recommended voltage: 5 V
- Microcontroller ATmel ATmega8
- 3-pin PWM
- 3 analog pins
- I2C interface
- UART interface
- Installed Arduino Bootloader (select the board in the Arduino IDE): Arduino NG / Atmega8
- FPC connector (connecting cable between the FPC programmer and Cheapduino, its blue side needs to be always up)
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 2 mm
- 5x modules of Cheapduino
- 2x FPC wires
- 1x auxiliary board for programming