The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Cheapduino is one of the easiest boards that are compatible with Arduino. It is designed to use in one-off projects, such as gifts, education, clothing, and various other ideas. It is based onthe ATmega8microcontroller, it has 3 PWM outputs, 3 analog ports, I2C and UART interface. It is working with voltage from 3 V to 5 V.
The module is very small, its dimensions are 2 x 2 cm. The price refers to 5 modules.
The has installed Arduino bootloader - this means that it can be programmed using free environment Arduino IDE. In the menu, you need to choose the COM port and the Arduino NG / ATmega8 board. Due to the small size, the board doesn't have a USB - UART converter which is used for programming. Included is an additional board, combined with the Cheapduino through the tape (blue side goes up) to which you should attach anexternal USB - UARTconverter.
The Cheapduino connection with the auxiliary board for USB - UART converter.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Recommended voltage: 5 V
- Microcontroller ATmel ATmega8
- 3-pin PWM
- 3 analog pins
- I2C interface
- UART interface
- Installed Arduino Bootloader (select the board in the Arduino IDE): Arduino NG / Atmega8
- FPC connector (connecting cable between the FPC programmer and Cheapduino, its blue side needs to be always up)
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 2 mm
- 5x modules of Cheapduino
- 2x FPC wires
- 1x auxiliary board for programming