- Power supply: 1 battery 9V DC (included)
- Current consumption in standby mode: approx. 10 uA
- Current consumption in alarm mode: approx. 10 mA
- Working temperature: from -10°C to 50°C
- Sensor type: photoelectric
- Humidity range: 10% to 90 %
- acoustic above 80 dB
- Signalising the need to replace the batteries: a signal is repeated every 40 seconds
- Battery saver mode
Before connecting, refer to the kit instructions.
A sensor that detects smoke in the air. Powered by a 9V battery, included in the package. It is used for prevention from the fire, alarming threat with an audio signal. It has a photoelectric sensor that is characterized by high efficiency.
It is recommended to instal the sensor in any room, even where there is no potential sources of ignition. The average lifetime of the device is 5 years. It depends on the number of alarm activation, the date of manufacture, operating conditions, etc. It is recommended to replace out-of-date devices with new models.