Product description: Nvidia Jetson Nano B01 - ARM Cortex A57 4x 1.43 GHz, Nvidia Maxwell + 4 GB RAM
The Nvidia Jetson Nano B01 development kit is a new version of the Jetson Nano minicomputer equipped withwith a quad-core ARM Cortex A57 processorwith1.43 GHz and Nvidia Maxwell GPU with 128 CUDA cores. The minicomputer has 4 GB ofDDR4 RAM,Ethernet Gigabit port, HDMI and Display ports, 4x USB 3.0, GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART and microSD cardslot. A novelty in the B01 model are twocamera connectors,allowing it to be used for stereographic recordings.
Top view of Nvidia Jetson Nano B01 mini-computer.
Purpose of the minicomputer
The Nvidia Jetson Nano B01 Minicomputer is a powerful tool designed forArtificial Intelligenceissues. This small computer enables us to runmultiple neural networksin applications that perform image classification, object detection and segmentation and voice command processing. It can be used in many industries related to automation, robotics and artificial intelligence. Thanks to the application ofGrove PiHATIt is possible to work with multiple sensors from the Grove series simultaneously.
Rear side of Jetson Nano B01 plate.
What do you need to run the Nvidia Jetson Nano B01?
A microSD memory card- a medium for our operating system
Power supply - 5 V/ 2 A via microUSB cable
- HDMI cable- to connect the device to the display
- Mouse and keyboard- to enter the necessary data and operate the system
- Internet connection- to download software
Passive cooling placed on the board.
Nvidia Jetson Nano B01 minicomputer communication
The minicomputer is equipped with basic communication interfaces known from standard PCs or Raspberry Pi:
- Four USB 3.0 connectors -You can connect peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboard or WiFi network card to the USB ports. It is also possible to increase the number of available USB ports by using USB Hubs.
- Gigabit Ethernet socket, - a socket for connecting the minicomputer to the network using a cable terminated with an RJ-45 plug, the module also supports PoE power supply.
- GPIO-input/output connectors to whichwe can connect, among others, LEDs, buttons, controllersengineThis or finished caps e.g.Grove PiHAT. Among them there are also pins supporting interfaces: I2C, I2S, SPI and UART.
- MicroSD slot- A slot for the memory carrier that will hold our operating system.
- Two camera connectors- enable connection of cameras compatible with the Raspberry Pi camera connector.
Minicomputer power supply
The module uses a microUSB connector for power supply, in this case the voltage should be5 Vand the current capacity2 A. The system can also be powered by a5.5 / 2.1 mm DCjack connector,in this case a 4 A power supply is required. There arecompatible power suppliesin our shop.
First steps with the Jetson Nano minicomputer
Jetson Nano is a minicomputer offering great possibilities for a user who knows how to get the most out of it. The manufacturer of this small computer, Nvidia, is helping to do this by providingafree English languagecoursethat willhelpusers who are beginning their adventure with the Nvidia Jetson Nano minicomputerto take theirfirst steps.
Comparison and specification
|Model||Nvidia Jetson Nano||Nvidia Jetson Nano|
|Core||ARM Cortex A57 Quad-Core||
ARM Cortex A57 Quad-Core
|Clocking||1.43 GHz||1.43 GHz|
|Memory RAM||4 GB LPDDR4, 64-bit||4 GB LPDDR4, 64-bit|
40-pin connector (2x20 pin)
raster 2.54 mm
40-pin (2x20 pin) connector
5,1 V / 2 A
5 V / 2 A
|Dimensions of the tiles||100 x 80 x 29 mm||69,6 x 45 mm|
|USB interface||4x USB 3.0 - socket type A||
4x USB 3.0 - socket type A
|Network interface||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port|
|Bluetooth||none, dongle||none, dongle|
|Camera||2x CSI socket||CSI socket|
|Video||4K / 60 fps (H.264/H.265)||4K / 60 fps (H.264/H.265)|
|Communication||UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, GPIO||
UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, GPIO