The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Measuring range: 1 - 200 mm
- Supply voltage Vdd: 2.5 - 3.6 V
- Power supply for IR transmitting diode: 2.5 - 5 V
- IR diode current: 10 mA - 300 mA
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Stand-by mode: 1.5 uA current consumption
- Housing: SMD surface soldered
- Dimensions: 3.95 x 3.95 x 0.75 mm
Details in the documentation.
Example of sensor connection.
The sensor can detect objects from 1 to 200 mm. It uses the popular I2C bus for communication. Small housing allows to use the sensor in small mobile devices.
The graph shows the dependence of the output voltage on the distance measured.