The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
The module is based on a RFM75, allows for two-way wireless communication in the half duplex mode at a frequency of 2.4 GHz. Transmission range is up to 70 meters. Mounted plug allows you to connect directly to a USB Raspberry Pi slot.
The module has mounted USB plug, type A.
Connection to the Raspberry
To connect the module tothe Raspberry Pi, connect it to one of the USB connectors. The Raspbian system does not require drivers.
The product is compatible with the Raspberry.
- Supply voltage: 5 V USB
- System: Freescale MC9S08JS16
- Transmitter power: -35 dBm to 5 dBm
- Frequency: from 2,4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz (83 channels)
- Addressing: 4-byte
- Data transfer rate: up to 2 Mbps
- Transmission range: up to 70 m
- USB driver: based on libsub-1.0:
- For Windows:radpiradioUSB-driver
- For Linux (including Raspbian): not required
- For OS X: not required
- Module dimensions: 80 x 33 x 8 mm