The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
The module for reading the data from RFID devices using UHF non-contact technology. It works via UART interface within a radius of up to 50 cm.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer provides sample program code for the Arduino.
- Interface: UART
- Maximum output current: 200 mA
- Maximum output power: 24 dBm
- Range: up to 50 cm
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm, at least -98 dBm
- The transmission speed of the signal:
- 9600 b/s
- 19200 bits/sec
- 38400 b/s
- 57600 b/s
- 115200 b/s
- Support for the ISO18000-6C protocol（EPC G2）
- Response time:
- Reading: up to 10 ms per 8 bytes
- Entry: up to 20 ms per 1 byte
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Dimensions: 155 x 100 mm
- Main unit
- 3 x RFID card
- 3 x RFID-tag