Product description: AI-Speaker - WiFi S26 socket - AIS Home
The S26 socket is a smart socket with a built-in WiFi module, which allows you to remotely control the device connected to it using a simple smartphone app. Ease of configuration is a definite advantage - simply connect the device to power, configure the WiFi connection and the socket will be automatically detected by most home automation applications.
The manufacturer also provides the "Home Assistant" application, which in conjunction with the IoT gateway allows you to control all devices connected to the home using a smartphone, web browser and voice commands.
in our offer.
S26 socket functions
The S26 socket has many features that improve the comfort of life:
- Control directly from a web browser
- Defining operating schedules and rules of when the device should turn on or off
- Easy setup and preparation for operation
- Possibility to control via MQTT, KNX, HTTPprotocols
- Easy synchronization with home automation systems: Domoticz, openHAB, Home Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Google, Nest, IFTTT
Thanks to synchronization with one of the above systems the device gains additional capabilities:
- Control - allows you to determine who can control the device and when,
- Scene - connecting the device to the set. You gain the ability to switch on a set of devices with one click or after meeting an established condition.
- Conditions - the device can turn on and off when certain conditions are met, e.g. when the temperature is right or when the light intensity changes (if appropriate sensors are installed in the smart home network)
Specification of S26 WiFi outlet
- Model: S26
- Supply voltage: from 100 V to 240 V
- Socket standard: EU (type E)
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Maximum power: 2200 W
- WiFi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Working temperature: from 0°Cto 40°C
- Working humidity: from 5% RH to 90% RH
- Housing material: Fire resistant PC, ABS V0