- Reduced price
Product description: Magigoo Original printing adhesive - 120 ml
Magigoo Original printing adhesive - 120 ml is a preparation improving the adhesion of the first 3D print layers, thanks to which there is no curling of the layer during printing, and the printed object adheres very well to the printer's worktop. The residual glue on the worktop can be easily removed with a damp cloth. The adhesive properties of Magigoo Original glue are activated when the top of the 3D printer is heated, and when it cools down, it weakens and the printout can be easily torn off.
Features of Magigoo Original printing adhesive
- Can be used for filaments: ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, ASA, TPU.
- Easy to apply
- Easy to clean
How to use the preparation
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply the preparation on the printer's worktop by pressing the tip on the printer's worktop.
- Print as recommended by the filament / printer manufacturer.
- Leave to cool and remove. The print should pop off immediately.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the worktop from the remnants of glue.
- Filament glue:
- Package capacity: 120 ml
- Temperature for the best adhesion:
- PLA: from 50 ° C to 70 ° C - open chamber
- PET-G: from 60 ° C to 90 ° C - open chamber
- ABS: from 80 ° C to 110 ° C - closed chamber
- HIPS: from 80 ° C to 110 ° C - closed chamber