Product description: Prooptic 8-24X50 binoculars - OPT-10-029391
High quality binoculars with 50 mm objective diameter and adjustable magnification of 8-24x. The device combines a high standard of performance with very good optical properties. The lenses in the presented model are coated with magnesium fluoride coatings. They provide a higher light transmission coefficient and natural colour reproduction, while also eliminating reflections. The binoculars have a comfortable to hold, durable body.
- centrally located adjustment screw for quick and effortless focusing
- The binoculars are also dioptrically adjustable
- Bright, clear and high-contrast images of close-up objects
- The binoculars' housing is made of lightweight, highly durable aluminium. The housing is made of lightweight, high-strength aluminium and is covered with a layer of rubber to absorb any impact and prevent the binoculars slipping out of your hand.
- The binoculars can be used for such purposes as tourism, ornithology, as well as in the field and military. They can also be used to monitor sporting events and concerts.
Prooptic 8-24X50 binoculars specifications
- Model: Prooptic 8-24X50 - OPT-10-029391
- Objective diameter: 50 mm
- Maximum theoretical magnification: 8-24x
- Field of view: 78 m / 1000 m
- Output pupil: 2.6 mm
- Prism construction: Schmidt-Pechan
- Weight: 795 g
- Prooptic 8-24X50 binoculars - OPT-10-029391
- Carrying case with hip belt holder
- Strap for carrying the case over the shoulder