Product description: Prooptic 10x50 binoculars - OPT-10-027840
Binoculars with a fixed magnification of 10x and objective diameter of 50mm. It is characterized by very good optical properties. The lenses of the Prooptic 10x50 have magnesium fluoride coatings that increase light transmission and guarantee natural colour reproduction. They also eliminate unwanted reflections. The binoculars have a durable aluminium body with a protective rubber coating.
- Centrally located adjustment screw enables quick and trouble-free focus setting
- The binoculars are equipped with an additional dioptric adjustment
- bright, clear and high-contrast images of close-up objects
- The binoculars' housing is made of lightweight, highly durable aluminium. The housing is made of lightweight, highly durable aluminium and is covered with a layer of rubber to absorb shock and prevent it slipping out of your hand.
- The binoculars can be used for such purposes as tourism, ornithology, as well as in the field and military. They can also be used to monitor sporting events and concerts.
Binocular Specifications Prooptic 10x50 - OPT-10-027840
- Model: Prooptic 10x50 - OPT-10-027840
- Objective diameter 50 mm
- Maximum theoretical magnification: 10x
- Field of view: 99 m / 1000 m
- Output pupil: 2.6 mm
- Prism construction: Schmidt-Pechan
- Weight: 840 g
- Prooptic Prooptic 10x50 binoculars - OPT-10-027840
- Carrying case with hip belt holder
- Shoulder strap for carrying the case over the shoulder