- On sale!
Product description: Moto Compact scooter - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 192 pieces - Ugearsmodels
Ugears 3D wooden puzzle in motorized form - Moto Compact scooter. Model inspired by the iconic Vespa scooter, will appeal to any lover of two-wheelers and fans of motoring.
The set consists of 192 pieces of veneer (plywood). Each of them is precisely made by using a laser cutting method. The model does not have any electronic components, and the moving parts are set in motion by a rubber band. The package contains plywood sheets from which it is enough to press out ready-made elements and connect them together according to the included illustrated instructions. No glue or additional assembly parts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takes between 3 and 4 hours.
Special features of the folding scooter moto compact
- Inspired by icons such as Audrey Hepburn, the Vespa scooter and the movie "Roman Holiday".
- Designed specifically for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Powered by a rubber band - travels up to 2 metres on a single charge
- Equipped with a movable steering wheel that allows you to change the track
- Models from Ugears are wooden 3D puzzles for adults and children
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All spatial puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
Technical specification of the set
- Model: moto compact scooter
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, SPA, RUS
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 192 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 3 to 4 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 145 x 62 x 110 mm
In our offer you can also find other mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.