Product description: DC/DC step-down converter AZO Digital PE-16 24 / 13.8 V 150 W
The conver ter reducing the voltage of the car installation. Allows you to use devices that require 12 V (13.8 V) power through the car cigarette lighter socket 24 V. Ideally suited for CB radio, portable fridge, parking heater, etc. The maximum power is 150 W.
The connection is made via screw terminals. Suitable cables must be purchased separately.
Technical specification of the converter
- Input voltage: from 20 V to 30 V DC
- Output voltage: 13.8 V DC (for connection of 12 V automotive devices)
- Continuous output current: 10 A
- Overload protection: 14 A
- Short-circuit protection: 16 A fuse
- Thermal protection: 70 °C
- Over-voltage protection of power supply output: 15 V DC
- Polarity reversal protection: fuse
- Input noise: up to 50 mV
- Disturbance at the output: up to 50 mV
- No-load current consumption: up to 25 mA
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C to 55 °C
- Cooling: passive
- Degree of protection: IP21
- Dimensions: 90 x 88 x 55 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Details in the technical documentation.