Product Description: Nozzle thermistor for Creality Sermoon V1 Pro 3D printer
Nozzle thermistor used in Creality Sermoon V1 and Sermoon V1 Pro 3D printers. The product is an original spare part of the Creality brand. The length of the thermistor cable with a JST XH 2.54 double-pin plug is approx. 95 mm.
What is a thermistor?
A thermistor is defined as a type of resistor whose resistance changes as the temperature changes. It is a popular electronic component that has also been used in the construction of 3D printers. Thermistors are most often used with heating elements, i.e. a work table and a hotend head. Their main task is to monitor the operating temperature of the indicated components.
- Developer: Creality
- Spare part type: hotend head thermistor
- Compatible 3D printer models: Creality Sermoon V1 and Sermoon V1 Pro
- Of plug pins: 2
- Plug type: JST XH 2.54
- Thermistor dimensions: 5.5 x 3 mm (height x diameter)
- Cable length: approx. 95 mm
- The kit includes 1 thermistor