Product description: Grove - MPR121 - V3 I2C capacitive touch sensor - 12 touch points - Seeedstudio 101020872
Multi-channel capacitive touch sensor with three functions: capacitive detection, touch detection and proximity detection. Manufactured by Seeedstudio and equipped with the MPR121 chip. It provides the user with 12 touch measurement points, 8 of which are multi-functional for LED and GPIO control. It is powered from 3.3V to 5V. Uses I2C bus to communicate with the control module. The sensor also has a Grove compatible connector, which greatly simplifies the connection process.
- Built-in 10-bit ADC
- Integrated independent auto calibration for each electrode input
- I2C communication interface with IRQ interrupt
- I2C interface configuration in three addresses: 0x5B (default), 0x5C or 0x5D
- 12 touch points, including 8 multifunction points for LED and GPIO control
- Supported popular programming platforms Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Grove connector:
- 1 - SCL - I2C interface clock line.
- 2 - SDA - I2C interface data line.
- 3 - VCC - power supply 3,3 V / 5 V.
- 4 - GND - system ground.
- CH0-CH11 - touch button pins.
- CH4-CH7 - touch button pins, multifunction, for LED and GPIO control.
I2C communication interface address can be configured in three variants: 0x5B (default), 0x5C or 0x5D.
- Chip: MPR121
- Number of touch points: 12
- Operating voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Capacitance: 10 pF to 2000 pF
- Resolution: 0.01 pF
- Communication interface: I2C
- Communication interface address:
- 0x5B (default)
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 7 mm
- Weight: 11 g
- PC peripheral
- Use in projects with a touch detection mission
- Activation element
- Remote lighting control
- Grove capacitive touch sensor
- Grove connecting cable