Product description: Neje 3 - N30610 laser engraving / plotter 2.5 W - 170 x 170 mm
The Neje 3 engraving machine has an open frame, which makes it ideal for processing large-area materials. The laser plotter uses a high-quality N30610 laser module, which generates a power of 2.5 W, and the wavelength is 450 nm . It allows the processing of materials such as wood, leather, plastic, rubber. The plotter's working area is 170 x 170 mm . Neje 3 uses the USB port to communicate with the computer. Additionally, the device is equipped with a Bluetooth wireless control communication module.
Main features of the Neje 3 laser plotter
- The length of the laser beam is 450 nm.
- Equipped with a 2.5 W laser.
- The size of a single focal point of the laser beam is 0.03 x 0.03 mm.
- Working area 170 x 170 mm.
- Equipped with the Neje N30610 laser.
- Equipped with a Bluetooth wireless communication module for remote device management.
- Works with Windows, Android, iOS and macOS.
- It supports popular software such as LaserGRBL and Lightburn.
- It supports a wide range of products, incl. paper, plywood, wood, leather, plastic, PCB and anodized aluminum.
Advanced control system
- 338 dpi - allows for precise adjustment of the working area
- The frame structure allows you to work with an accuracy of 0.01 mm
- MEMS protection - if the engraving process is accidentally violated, the device will automatically terminate
- Bluetooth system - wireless control of the device via Bluetooth and mobile devices
- 2266 x 2266 px - allows you to engrave high resolution images
- 1000 mm / s - light weight allows the X axis to reach speeds of up to 60,000 mm / min
- 32-bit 200 MHz MCU - top 32-bit processor clocked at 200 MHz
- M8 M7 door - through M8, M7, commands, automatic air assistant and automatic fume extraction allows you to create an automatic system compatible with controlling the opening of the door.
Advanced laser module Neje N30610
The Neje 3 engraving machine is equipped with the Neje N30610 laser module. Its maximum power is 2.5 W and the beam length is 450 nm. The single focus of the beam is 0.03 x 0.03 mm.
What is a laser plotter?
A laser plotter or engraving machine is a device that allows you to create all kinds of patterns, images and shapes through non-contact thermal processing with the use of a laser head. With its use, it is possible to apply any pattern to virtually any material. The supported materials depend on the laser used, its power and the beam produced. Most plotters support materials such as wood and paper, the more advanced ones can even engrave in various types of metals and alloys. Laser plotters allow not only marking and engraving, but also cutting, which also depends on the power offered by a given laser head.
Specification of the Neje 3 laser plotter
- Working area: 170 x 170 mm
- Spot Size: 0.075mm, 338dpi
- Resolution: 2266 x 2266 px
- Frame material: aluminum alloy and acrylic
- Chip: 32-bit 200 MHz
- BLE control: yes
- MEMS protection: yes
- M7 control: yes (for building an automatic vapor expulsion system)
- M8 control: yes (for building an automatic airflow management system)
- Door control: yes (emergency shutdown)
- Power supply: 12 V / 4 A
- Supported systems: Windows 7/8/10, Android, iOS, macOS, HarmonyOS
- Supported file formats: SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, CR2, etc.
- OTA Upgrade: Yes
- Software: Lightburn, LaserGRBL
- Working offline: yes
- Construction dimensions: 290 x 380 mm
Specification of the Neje N30610 laser
- Sharpness: 0.03 x 0.03 mm
- Optical power: 2.5 W
- Fan speed: 10600 rpm
- Interface: 4-pin PH2.0
- Power supply: 12 V / 1 A
- Beam length: 450 nm
- Number of LEDs: 1
- Light source: LD + C-Lens
- Temperature measurement: yes
- Power regulation method: PWM
- PWM input: 3.3V to 12V, 0kHz to 20kHz
- Continuous work: unlimited
- Fan speed control: yes
- Maximum thickness for cutting / engraving: 8 mm
- Cutting speed: 120 m / min
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 60 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- Neje 3 - N30610 laser engraving / plotter 2.5 W - 170 x 170 mm
- Laser module
- 12 V / 4 A power supply
- User manual
- Protective goggles
- Mounting screws
- A small wooden block
- Test paper