Attention, the sale of the product is complete!
Orange Pi minicomputers have been withdrawn from sale due to the manufacturer's failure to provide appropriate certification. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with other devices available in our offer.
Orange Pi version One mini-computer with powerful AlwinnerH3 quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. The board has 512 MB of DDR3 RAM and 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, HDMI port and 1x USB Host, 1x microUSB OTG, 40 GPIO, microSD card slot. Works with Ubuntu or Android systems.
The device has 1 USB port, HDMI and Ethernet port and many others.
What do I need to run an Orange Pi minicomputer?
- MicroSD memory card- a medium on which the operating system will be installed.
- Power supply - with 5 V output voltage and 4.0 x 1.7 mm DC plug
- Enclosure- protects the minicomputer from external conditions
- HDMI cable - to connect the device to a monitor
- Mouse and keyboard - to control and enter data into the device
Orange Pi works with Ubuntu and Android systems and systems known from Raspberry Pi. The device can be a microSD card with a capacity of up to 64 GB.
Ubuntu and Android systems can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
There is also available an interesting Armbian and OpenELEC system.
Installation of the system is very easy - check our manual!
Orange Pi One - top view.
Orange Pi has basic communication interfaces, which can be found in PC-class office computers. In addition to the previously mentioned audio and video interfaces, the user has at his disposal:
- one USB connector and one microUSB OTG socket, where you can connect e.g. a mouse, a keyboard, a WiFi card or a flash drive. If it turns out that there are too few sockets, you can increase their number usingan external USB HUB.
- Ethernet socket, i.e. the possibility of direct connection to the LAN.
- GPIO x 40 pin - general purpose outputs/inputs that can be used to operate LEDs, buttons, motor controllers. Among them there are pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART.
- microSD slot - slot for a microSD memory card, on which the operating system can be installed.
- HDMI output - allows to output video and audio signal to the monitor.
- CSI input - to connect a dedicated camera.
Power supply .
The system uses a 4.0/1.7 mm DC Jack connector as its power source. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage given on the connector should be 5.0 V, while the current capacity of the power supply used should be at least 2.0 A (the manufacturer recommends 3.0 A). In our offer you will find a dedicatedpower supply.