Product description: DFRobot TB6612FNG - 5.5 V / 1.2 A dual channel motor driver
The H-bridge TB6612FNG is a powerful motor controller in a small SSOP24 housing. It allows to control two DC motors. Operating voltage is from 2.7 V to 5.5 V. Continuous current per channel is 1.2 A, momentary up to 3.2 A. The module communicates using 4 Gravity and 3 ARK connectors.
DFRobot TB6612FNG - 5.5 V / 1.2 A dual channel motor controller.
The controller uses PWM signal to control the motors.
Example of controller connection to the main board
Direction of motor movement is indicated by LEDs
- Operating voltage: from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Current 30 mA
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Motor control voltage: 2.5 V to 12 V
- Output current: 1.2 A per channel
- Initial / instantaneous current: 2 A / 3.2 A (instantaneous)
- Communication interface: PWM
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 mm