- Reduced price
Image converter of high-definition HDMI signal into VGA D-SUB analog audio output connector. The device can be used when connectingthe Raspberry Pi to monitors that do not have HDMI.The VGA cablecan be purchased separately.
- The device converts the digital HDMI signal to analog VGA signal (not Vice versa).
- Converts audio to digital HDMI to analog stereo audio output mini-Jack.
- Input: 19 pin HDMI male.
- Output: 15-pin VGA female + 3.5 mm (AUDIO).
- Mode support Full HD 1080p and 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p.
- Does not require drivers.
- The adapter is ideal for connecting projectors, monitors and TV are for devices that have HDMI output.
- The audio cable type mini-Jack and USB - microUSB