Digital time programmer with digital control is equipped with one connector for 230 V. Allows for automatic switching on and off of electrical devices, hence saving energy and reducing costs. The programming can be done in daily, weekly or random cycles. 10 management programs controlled in steps every 1 minute.
- Simple home automation: lighting, radiators, etc.
- Simulation of tenants presence through the random turning on and off lighting
- Saving energy to run high power devices only during certain hours
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Maximum output current: 16 A
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery settings lasting 4 days
- Maximum load: 3,600
- 16 possible combinations of days of the week
- Time display in format 12 or 24 hours
- Socket with child protection
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 40 °C
- Dimensions: 138 x 75 x 64 mm
Method of application
The programmer should be installed between the socket and the managed device (socket -> programmer -> controlled device).