Product description: Wireless charging module - 12 V / 3 A - DFRobot FIT0703
Power modulefrom DFRobot useswireless charging technologythat is based on magnetically coupled resonance. The input voltage to be supplied to the transmitter is24 Vand the receiver generates an output voltage of12 V / 3 A. Used to power electronic devices such as phones (supporting inductive charging technology), game consoles or shavers.
In our shop offer you will also find otherpower supply modules.
The module manufactured by DFRobot uses anelectromagnetic fieldto transfer energy between two objects. The energy is transferred through carriers that include air, paper or plastic. The module can realize energy transfer over long distancesup to 152 mmwith a maximum output power of12 V / 3 Aand an efficiency ofup to 95%. It provides a stable power supply even during long working hours. In addition, the magnetic field it uses has similar properties to the earth's field, so it will not affect the human body or other devices in the vicinity. Do not place large metal objects near the coil.
Contents of the set
- Transmitter with coil - 1 pc.
- Receiver with coil - 1 pc.
- Input voltage: 24 V
- Maximum output voltage: 12 V
- Maximum output current: 3 A
- Optimum collection distance: up to 152 mm
- Leads: wires with removed insulation
- Connection of wires:
- red wire - power supply
- black wire - ground
- Dimensions of transmitting and receiving coil:
- external diameter: 82 mm
- internal diameter: 30 mm
- Dimensions of transmitter module: 17 x 30 mm
- Dimensions of receiver module: 30 x 54 mm