Description: 3D printer resin - PrimaCreator Value Water Washable UV Resin 500 ml - Transparent Green.
Transparent resin in green. During printing it may emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity. It is cured with UV lightfrom 395 nm to 405 nm. Resin residues from the finished model are removed with ordinary water. Finished models can be dried in the sun or in a specially designed chamber. 3D prints made of PrimaCreator Value resin show little shrinkage. They are also characterized by high hardness. The product is sold in a500 mlbottle.
Performance features of PrimaCreator resin
- The resinmay give off an unpleasant smell of low intensity during printing
- Environmentally friendly printing: the resin does not require the use of harmful chemicals to clean models
- Finished prints have a uniform colour. In the case of transparent resins, the final printout gains transparency
- Highest quality components used for resin production
- Designed mainly for lower power DLP printers using UV light to cure resin, includingZortrax InkspireandAnycubic Photon.
- Curing time of the resin is 4 to 8 seconds per coat
- Finished models can be dried in a special chamber from 2 to 5 minutes. In case of final curing in the sun, the printout should be exposed to sunlight for 10 to 20 minutes. In case of high cloudiness this time increases up to 60 minutes.
Always use protective measures when working with the resin: nitrileglassesand gloves.
|Modulus of elasticity:||from 1,882 to 2,385 MPa|
|Bending strength:||from 40 to 58 MPa|
|Thermal expansion:||95 E-6|
|Shrinkage value:||from 3.35% to 4.24%|
|Linear contraction:||1.05% to 1.35%|
|Tensile strength:||from 30 to 52 MPa|
|Stretch module:||from 1,779 to 2,385 MPa|
|Extension at break:||from 4% to 10%|
|Shore hardness:||85 to 88 D|
|Density:||from 1.05 to 1.25 g/cm3|
|Impact:||41 to 48 j/m|
|The viscosity:||from 100 to 350 MPa x s|
|UV wavelength of curing resin:||from 395 to 405 nm|