Product description: Flashforge LCD washable resin for 3D printers 1kg - White
White colorresin. Used in 3D printers that use LCD projectors to cure the photopolymer. The distinctive feature of Washable resins from Flashforge is that there is no need to use special agents (usually alcohol-based) in the so-called post-processing. Water is all that is needed to remove the residual light-curing material. The weight of the product is 1 kg.
While working with the resin one should always use protective equipment: glasses and nitrile gloves.
Flashforge UV light-curing resin - washable
- Finished models have high mechanical strength.
- The material has a high temperature resistance. The models do not crack or deform, even after being placed at 100°C for 30 minutes.
- Printouts have high detail and a smooth surface
- Material has low shrinkage, optimal hardness and stiffness
- Compatible with most UV LCD 3D printers
- For final treatment of the material does not require alcohol-based agents. Just use plain water for this purpose. This makes it safe and environmentally friendly
- May emit an unpleasant odor during printing
- The cured resin is suitable for painting
Specification for Flashforge Washable LCD Resin for 3D Printers
|Resin type||LCD photopolymer washable|
|Density||1.13 to 1.24 g/ml|
|Viscosity||160 to 220 cps (at 25°C)|
|Tensile strength||32 MPa|
|Tensile elasticity||2200 MPa|
|Elongation at tension||8%|
|Bending strength||58 MPa|
|Packing capacity||1000 g|