- Reduced price
Product description: Arduino Braccio ++ - robot arm - Arduino T050002
Arduino Braccio ++ is the next generation Braccio robot arm. The arm is specially designed for higher education , including engineering schools, universities, institutes of technology or advanced high school students and students in science, industry or technology.
Arduino Braccio ++ has been fully optimized and can be mounted in a variety of applications such as moving objects, mounting a camera and tracking movements, or mounting a solar panel on it and tracking sunlight.
Students learn how to apply physical concepts to everyday life by picking up, placing and rotating objects. These concepts include motion, force, torque, transmission, stability, and mass.
Robot arm Arduino Braccio ++
The Braccio Carrier motherboard controlling the arm is based on the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect with an RS485 interface and an LCD screen, and equipped with completely new RS485 servos. This type of motor and communication configuration conforms to industry standards.
The main material used to build the Arduino Braccio ++ is ecoAllene eco-friendly plastic made from recycled polylaminate found in food cartons, which means that all of Arduino Braccio ++ 's plastic components are 100% recyclable . As EcoAllene is recycled, the color of the components may vary.
The kit includes an e-learning platform with step-by-step instructions, lessons and other educational materials. The content includes projects and lessons on using and testing various pieces of equipment (including display, joystick, buttons and smart motors) and kinematics, dynamics touched on at the university. For secondary schools, it also includes computer-integrated production.
What are the differences between Tinkerkit Braccio and Arduino Braccio ++?
- New motherboard with RS485 serial communication, LCD screen and joystick
- The kit includes an Arduino board
- Classic servomotors have been replaced with new, intelligent Arduino motors
- USB C port for powering the motherboard with motors
- Eco-friendly recycled materials (EcoAllene) instead of ABS
- Larger plywood base for mounting Arduino Braccio ++
- New, dedicated teaching materials
Main features of the Arduino Braccio ++ robot arm
- Support for intelligent automation. The industrial standard RS232 and RS485 / 422 supported by Arduino Braccio Carrier, enables the implementation of intelligent IoT automation in a wide range of projects.
- Support for up to six engines. Up to six servos can be connected to the Arduino Carrier board.
- LCD games option. The combination of a mini joystick with a motherboard integrated with an efficient Arduino board will allow you to implement really exciting projects.
The manufacturer has prepared a library to support the Arduino Braccio ++ arm.
- Arduino Braccio Carrier main board
- Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect
- USB A - USB type C cable
- USB A - microUSB cable
- USB Type-C - USB Type-C cable
- Power supply with adapters
- 4x large servo
- 2x small servo
- Connecting cable
- Fitting elements
- Design elements made of EcoAllene
- The base is made of plywood
- E-learning platform
|Specification of the robot arm Arduino Braccio ++|
|Main tile||Arduino Braccio Carrier|
|Compatibility||Arduino Nano series (including Nano RP2040 Connect)|
|Programmable digital I / O (24 V logic)||12|
|USB port for programming||Amphenol USB Type-C|
|CAN-BUS interface||RS485 communication protocol|
|Programmable serial ports||RS232 communication protocol|
|USB Type-C||yes (used for power supply)|
|6x motor / servo connectors||Adam Equipment LHA-04-TS|
|2x motor / servo connector||Molex 44914-0601|
|Dimensions||122 x 78.5 mm|