Product description: Soldering station ATTEN AT-937A - 65 W
The65 Wsolderingstationproduced by ATTEN. The device enables the adjustment of working temperature within the rangefrom 200°C to 480°C. Temperature calibration is controlled by an integrated circuit with a PID system. The heater used in the ATTEN AT-937A is characterized by a long service life. It uses low voltage AC current to ensure anti-static properties and reduce interference.
Presentation of the ATTEN AT-937A.
Advantages of the ATTEN soldering station
- Durable, heat-resistant heater with long service life
- Quick heating
- Energy saving functions
- Auto standby function - maintains 200°C operating temperature for 10 minutes after the flask is placed on the holder
- Auto sleep function - maintains operating temperature of 100°C for 20 minutes after the flask is placed on the handle
- Comfortable handle suitable for long work periods
- Special knob design to prevent accidental adjustment of the set temperature
- LED status indicator on the front panel
- After delivery, the equipment should not be started immediately.
- The equipment should be left at room temperature for approximately 12 hours before start-up.
- Any fault report caused by premature startup will be rejected.
ATTEN AT-937A Specifications
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Power: 65 W
- Temperature operating range: from 200°C to 480°C
- Temperature stability factor: ± 2°C
- Temperature regulation: Manual knob
- Heater: four-core of stainless steel
- Tip-to-ground impedance: less than 2 Ω
- Tip-to-ground voltage: less than 2 mV
- CompatibleTipType: 900M
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Contents of the kit
- Soldering station ATTEN AT-937A - 65W
- Soldering iron holder
- Power cord
- Sponge for cleaning the tip