Product description: Soldering station ATTEN AT-938D - 60W
60 Wattsolderingstationwith an easy to read LCD display. The operating temperature range of the device is150°C to 450°C. Temperature calibration is controlled by a built-in microcontrollers. The low voltage heater used in the AT-938D model has been separated from the power supply, which increases soldering safety.
View of ATTEN AT-938D model.
Advantages of ATTEN soldering station
- The ability to select the unit in which the temperature is read: °C or °F
- Easily accessible on/off switch located on the side of the housing
- On/Off indicator on the display to show the heating status
- Clear, user-friendly menu for easy station control
- Flask stand not integrated in the housing. Can be positioned anywhere. Saves space on the workbench
- Conveniently located four control buttons directly below the display
- The exchangeable soldering tip is compatible with the popular 900 M series
First time commissioning
- After delivery, the equipment should not be put into operation immediately.
- The equipment should be left for about 12 hours at room temperature before commissioning.
- Any defect reports caused by premature startup of the equipment will be rejected.
ATTEN AT-938D Specifications
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Power: 60 W
- Temperature operating range: 150°C to 450°C
- Temperature stability factor: ± 2°C
- Temperature regulation: By means of buttons on the casing
- Heater: dual-core
- Tip-to-ground impedance: below 2 Ω
- Tip-to-ground voltage: less than 2 mV
- Weight: 1.79 kg
- Soldering station ATTEN AT-938D - 60W - 1 pc
- Soldering iron holder - 1 pc
- Power cord - 1 pc
- Sponge for cleaning the tip - 1 pc.