Product description: Soldering station ATTEN ST-2090D - 80W
The solderingstationwith the model designation ST-2090D produced by ATTEN. The device allows you to adjust the operating temperature with a precise knob within the rangefrom 80°C to 480°C. The total power of the station is80 W. The ATTEN ST-2090D has a small digital display. The stand for the flask has been integrated into the casing, creating one unit. The product has an additional holder for the reel of soldering tin placed on the side. Easily accessible switch is located on the top of the device.
We offer a large selection of solderingstationsandaccessoriesnecessary for soldering.
Presentation of ATTEN ST-2090D.
Advantages of ATTEN soldering station
- The ability to select the unit in which the temperature is read: °C or °F
- Easily accessible on/off switch located on top of the station
- Temperature calibration is controlled by a microcontroller with PID system
- Heating cable and PTC sensor ensure quick heating of the tip
- Clear digital display with operating temperature value
- Precise knob for setting the temperature
- Soldering iron holder integrated in the station housing
- Soldering iron holder located on the side of the device, to facilitate its dosing
- Holes in the housing to store soldering tips
- Auto standby and auto shut off modes
- After the equipment is delivered it should not be started immediately.
- The equipment should be left for about 12 hours at room temperature before starting up.
- Any defect report caused by premature start-up will be rejected.
ATTEN ST-2090D - 80W Specifications
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Power: 80W
- Temperature operating range: from 80°C to 480°C
- Temperature stability factor: ± 2°C
- Temperature control: with a knob
- Digital temperature display
Contents of set
- Soldering station ATTEN ST-2090D - 80W - 1 pc
- Soldering iron holder (integrated) - 1 pc.
- Power cord 1 pcs.
- Soldering tip cleaner - 1 pc.