The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
|Size||21 x 21 x 5 cm|
|Flight time||8 minutes|
|Charging time||120 minutes|
|Management||2.4 GHz - radio control transmitter included|
Quadrocopter with 6-axis gyro stabilization system. You can use it indoors and outdoors within a 25 meters range. The model is controlled by the control unit with a frequency of 2.4 GHz (included). It has an integrated HD camera with a FPV view. It has the feature to stopat a given altitude and aheadlessmodeof control. PowerfulLEDsenable flying in the dark.
The structure is made of high quality materials, which make the drone survive a fall. To start the flight you need to insert 4 x AA batteries (not supplied) into the transmitter. The quadrocopter battery is li-pol 3.7 V and it is sufficient for 8 minutes of continuous flight. Included charger allows you to fully charge the battery from a USB port within 120 minutes.
Syma X23 is fast and maneuverable, and has a very stable flight. The control in headless mode makes it easier to manage for amateur users. The drone, in addition to the simple flight, is able to perform tricks, such as rotations, spirals, and rolling, simply click on one of the programmed buttons on the transmitter. Built-in LEDs enable flights in the dark.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 25 meters
- Stabilization system in six axes
- Charging time: 120 minutes
- Flight time: up to 8 minutes
- Flight directions: up, down, forward, backward, turn left and right, tilt left and right, rotate 360 degrees
- Function of stopping at a given altitude
- LED lighting
- Automatic start
- Headless mode
- Equipped with a battery li-pol 3.7 V 500 mAh
- Dimensions: 21x 21 x 5 cm
- Quadrocopter Syma X23
- 4 channel radio transmitter 2.4 GHz (4 x AA batteriessold separately) - no phone holder
- Battery 3.7 V 500mA
- Charging cable
- Set of spare propellers (4 pieces)
- The user manual