The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Bending sensor based on a system ADS1015 ADC intended to use in e-clothing, e.g in gloves for lighting control. It communicates with the microcontroller through the I2C interface via the QWIIC connector or via the solder pins. The power supply is from 2.0 V to 5.5 V.
Using the module, you can create a smart glove, with which you can control any device. We encourage you to readthe guide from the manufacturer.
- Supply voltage: from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Sampling rate: 128 Hz to 3.3 kHz
- Current consumption: 150 µA
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
- The module is designed for glove for two fingers
- Four I2C addresses:
- 0x48 (default)
- Connectors, pitch of 2.54 mm
- The two QWIIC connectors
- Module dimensions: 127 x 28 mm